For your convenience, we have posted our Terms & Conditions document here. All parents are required to consent to these terms as a condition of their eligibility.
Softball is a sport which thrives on unity, teamwork, unselfishness and pride, and demands us all to respect and honor the game. In an effort to provide our players the opportunity to play softball in an environment free of negativity, sarcasm, harassment, ridicule and intimidation, Tracy Express has adopted the following Code of Conduct.
Please review the following code of conduct and accept below. Each parent must acknowledge acceptance of this Code of Conduct, or registration may not be completed.
I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care, and encouragement for my daughter participating in Tracy Express Softball by following this Parents’ Code of Conduct:
- I will remember that my child is involved in organized sports for her enjoyment, not mine.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for ALL players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice or other Tracy Express events.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of my personal desire to win.
- I will help maintain a safe and healthy environment for my child play in.
- I will not publicly question an officials’ judgment, and never their honesty.
- I will support a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco and alcohol, and will refrain from their use at all Tracy Express events.
- I will do my very best to make Tracy Express softball fun for my child.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect.
- I will help my child enjoy the Tracy Express softball experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation.
- I will remember that managers, coaches, board members, scorekeepers, umpires, and team representatives are all volunteers, who are donating their time in an effort to provide my daughter with a program designed to train and educate her in the sport of softball and promote the above environment.
- I will be responsible for communicating the rules of the league and the Code of Conduct to any friends or family members in attendance at Tracy Express events.
I acknowledge that violation of these rules, either by me, my family members, or one of my guests may result in action by the league, and it is my responsibility to inform them about this CODE OF CONDUCT.
I further acknowledge that TRACY EXPRESS maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy for any conduct detrimental to the members of this League. I agree to accept any disciplinary actions determined necessary by the Bylaws, Rules, and the Board of Directors, up to and including permanent suspension from league activities.